cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 19:53:11 GMT
And, of course, for your FileTransfer change :P

I just last night finished up the fixing of <framework custom=false> for
gradle-based builds, so we're certainly nearing the finish line for 4.0.0
known issues.

Of the list from before, only remaining are:

- Ian's been working on getting crosswalk 10 working and is hitting some
FileTransfer crash issues.
- Mobilespec really should be passing, let's investigate and fix plugins /
tests if they are the issues.