cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA, Austin, April 13-16
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 02:46:30 GMT
Submitted a talk proposal:

Abstract:
The Cordova project can sometimes be hard to contribute to given the large
number of pieces that make it up. There are a few tools that make it much
more manageable though. In this session, Andrew will cover many of the
tools and techniques that make developing on Cordova a more coherent
experience.

Going to cover git workflow, coho commands, --link and IDEs, CIs, Testing
via windows VM.