cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Review] Plugins Package.json
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 01:29:27 GMT
>From looking at it, only thought is whether we should put all of the
non-standard fields into a "cordova" parent key. E.g.:

{
  "name": "cordova-plugin-device",
  "cordova": {
     "id": "org.apache.cordova.device",
     "platforms": [...]
  }
}

Sounds like we need to re-write the file when publishing to CPR anyways, so
transforming from this to what is currently expected can be done in that
step.

Other tidbits:
- windows8 is missing from keywords. Intentional? (not sure if windows is
now an alias?)
- author: might just set this to "Apache"