cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on CB-7827
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:31:36 GMT
All of those PRs are closed...

Thanks for pointing out that article. Makes it quite clear that this is a
thing we need to support.

The android:name is necessitates that a .java file be renamed when it
changes, so I don't think it should be a part of config.xml (annoying to
have to move files. esp. when version control is a thing). So a flag to
create makes the most sense to me.

AFICT though, it should be fine that all new apps have a hard-coded
android:name. Only existing apps should need to use the flag.