cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Found a regression in cordova-android@3.7.0
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 21:09:35 GMT
Regression: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8411

Already applied the fix to the 3.7.x branch (and to master).

Question is whether we should skip pinning of 3.7.0, and go straight to
3.7.1? Wouldn't take much extra effort, but we should hold off the blog
post though.

The bug breaks Telerik's NativePageTransitions plugin (
https://github.com/Telerik-Verified-Plugins/NativePageTransitions) and
potentially others?

Thoughts?

The good news is that I found the bug by adding a --thirdpartyplugins flag
to createmobilespec.js, which just adds in a bunch of other popular plugins
to the project. So, finding these sorts of breakages in the future will be
easier.