cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <>
Subject Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:13:50 GMT
After the plugins update today, all the old versions of the core plugins
have disappeared from the registry. Anyone that has projects locked to
specific versions of plugins is now unable to build.

For me personally, that means potentially missing legal review deadlines
for an app because I can't get plugins installed on our build server.

Also, org.apache.cordova.device was published with the version number
0.3.1-dev (while the blog post says it should be version 0.3.0).