cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: ArrayBuffers in WP8 Plugins
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:08:24 GMT
Another two examples examples:
https://github.com/sgrebnov/BluetoothSerial/blob/master/src/wp/Bluetooth.cs#L549
List<byte> data = JsonHelper.Deserialize<List<byte>>(args[0]);
..
dataWriter.WriteBytes(data.ToArray())

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/blob/master/src/wp/File.cs#L884
byte[] dataToWrite = isBinary ? JSON.JsonHelper.Deserialize<byte[]>(data) :
                                     System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(data);

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: iclelland@google.com [mailto:iclelland@google.com] On Behalf Of Ian Clelland
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:37 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: ArrayBuffers in WP8 Plugins

The File plugin should have that -- spec test 104 tests calling
FileWriter.write() with an ArrayBuffer as an argument.

The write() method in File.cs looks like it uses JSON.JsonHelper.Deserialize to deserialize
it, though -- you might have to dig into the bridge to see exactly how and where it gets encoded
in the first place.