cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mefire O. <ommen...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Tools Release February 27, 2015
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:52:52 GMT
Steven, Thanks for initiating this.
I'll be performing some tests/checks and will then cast my vote accordingly.

Thanks,
Mefire

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 1:21 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [Vote] Tools Release February 27, 2015

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8555

All the tools have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8555/

All the tools have also been published to npm under the rc tag.
Feel free to test them with npm install -g cordova@rc

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

    cordova-js: 3.8.0 (5934b1b744)
    cordova-lib: 4.3.0 (c4fbb6a3e1)
    cordova-plugman: 0.23.0 (6ec4d1d006)
    cordova-cli: 4.3.0 (f0fed4ad5c)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to NPM, and post
the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible
licenses
* Ran npm test and built a hello world android cordova project with device plugin