cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Lantz <cla...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:35:37 GMT
Awesome! Do let us know if you need help.  Nikhil was digging in a bit but we'll hold given
this update.

-Chuck

From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:29 AM
To: Chuck Lantz
Cc: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plugin history purged from registry?

It looks like the problem lies with the check I added to prevent plugman 0.22.17 from publishing.
I have removed that check and updated the DB. In the process of uploading old core plugins
now.
I will figure out a better check after all of the plugins have been uploaded again.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Chuck Lantz <clantz@microsoft.com<mailto:clantz@microsoft.com>>