cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Lantz <cla...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:46:23 GMT
Darryl appears to be correct - I just cleared my .plugman cache and any pinned plugins stopped
working because it was unable to fetch.  That's a big problem.

-Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: dvpdiner2@gmail.com [mailto:dvpdiner2@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Darryl Pogue
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 2:14 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Plugin history purged from registry?

After the plugins update today, all the old versions of the core plugins have disappeared
from the registry. Anyone that has projects locked to specific versions of plugins is now
unable to build.

For me personally, that means potentially missing legal review deadlines for an app because
I can't get plugins installed on our build server.

Also, org.apache.cordova.device was published with the version number 0.3.1-dev (while the
blog post says it should be version 0.3.0).