cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 03:18:57 GMT
Crosswalk engine have been tested in mobile-spec and owned functionality tests with Crosswalk-11,
and it was our plan to be released.  I request a PR in here https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/cordova-crosswalk-engine/pull/17.

Thanks,
Junwei.

-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:53 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release

And, of course, for your FileTransfer change :P

I just last night finished up the fixing of <framework custom=false> for gradle-based
builds, so we're certainly nearing the finish line for 4.0.0 known issues.

Of the list from before, only remaining are:

- Ian's been working on getting crosswalk 10 working and is hitting some FileTransfer crash
issues.
- Mobilespec really should be passing, let's investigate and fix plugins / tests if they are
the issues.