cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Toda, Shingo" <Shin...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject CLI installation from master
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 05:21:41 GMT
Hi devs

I read through this document to know how I can install CLI from cloned cordova-cli.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli

In “Installing from master” section, it seems to say plugman should be linked to cordova-cli
by npm link.
But I think most of the plugman scripts are moved to cordova-lib which is dependency of CLI.
Then if I don’t need plugman command, I just thought this installation steps could be

    git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-cli.git
    cd cordova-cli
    npm install
    sudo npm link

Could you confirm this and correct me if I’m wrong?

Regards,
Shingo

Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain content that is subject to
copyright and/or is commercial-in-confidence and is intended only for the use of the above
named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please telephone Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd on + 61 2 9452 9000
or by reply e-mail to the sender and delete the document and all copies thereof.

Whereas Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd would not knowingly transmit a virus
within an email communication, it is the receiver’s responsibility to scan all communication
and any files attached for computer viruses and other defects. Fujitsu Australia Software
Technology Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect,
consequential or economic) however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
result directly or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.

If you do not wish to receive commercial and/or marketing email messages from Fujitsu Australia
Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.au.fujitsu.com