cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Lantz <cla...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 01:22:52 GMT
Ouch - Is the thinking to do a database restore to get the data back? (Or is it too early to
know.)

From: Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 7:13 PM
To: Andrew Grieve
Cc: dev
Subject: Re: Plugin history purged from registry?

Thanks Andrew

Anis and I have spent the last little while trying to figure out why this
is happening.

For some reason, plugman publish is overwriting the existing version. The
tarballs are still in the DB, but the json version data seems to be gone.
Our running theory is it has something to do with the fact that the
registry took hits from the 1.4.x version of npm client. Something got
changed due to it. This is going to take us more time to debug. I will try
to provide an update this weekend.