cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fowler, Angela" <ange...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Medic Improvements Coming
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:44:20 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

That’s great to hear about medic improvements.

I submitted a PR for a fix to the gradle build for Android. Hope you can take a look or recommend
a dev who might be able to.

Also, any tips on this mobile-spec timeout would be useful.
The JIRA issue is for Android on Windows so maybe fixed there but not for Android on Mac.

Thanks
Angela

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitry Blotsky [mailto:dblotsky@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2015 12:03 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Cc: Steven Gill
Subject: Medic Improvements Coming

Hi list,

I'm writing here to let you know that improvements to Cordova CI and testing are coming soon
(within the timeframe of two weeks). We've been working with Apache Infra to get nightly runs
of mobile-spec happening, and we're currently just ironing out some bugs. This will give us
similar coverage to what we have running on Travis and AppVeyor for Cordova tools, but for
plugins, and will give a better sense of code health when PRs are made.

On a related note, there is a parallel effort at Adobe (Steven Gill, CC'd) to get nightly
builds of certain Cordova packages into npm, which we can use in the nightly runs. To those
involved in the effort, could you please say what its current status is?

Kindly,

Dmitry
Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain content that is subject to
copyright and/or is commercial-in-confidence and is intended only for the use of the above
named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please telephone Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd on + 61 2 9452 9000
or by reply e-mail to the sender and delete the document and all copies thereof.

Whereas Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd would not knowingly transmit a virus
within an email communication, it is the receiver’s responsibility to scan all communication
and any files attached for computer viruses and other defects. Fujitsu Australia Software
Technology Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect,
consequential or economic) however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
result directly or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.

If you do not wish to receive commercial and/or marketing email messages from Fujitsu Australia
Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.au.fujitsu.com