cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Plugin management ?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:42:54 GMT
Personally, we use an npm script:

https://github.com/SpiderOak/SpiderOakMobileClient/blob/master/package.json#L9-L10

Ours is overly complicated as it pins to versions of plugins as well as using a local version
of the cordova cli. You could have one much simpler just using `postinstall`:

https://github.com/devgeeks/Canvas2ImageDemo/blob/master/package.json#L13

But there is also an experimental save feature of some kind…

--
tommy-carlos williams