cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <>
Subject Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:05:19 GMT
It seems to me that if we are only going to drop *one*, that it should be Gingerbread first,
since it is a lower SDK version.

How can an app support GB and *not* ICS?

Having said that, I am also interested in the discussion of better numbers on usage than just
the Play Store (even if my gut reaction is always “BURN 2.3 WITH FIRE”).

tommy-carlos williams