cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Crowdin and translation process
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:43:57 GMT

Andrey~

I'm a little confused by your request.  Are you saying that you make
changes to the translation outside of the Crowdin tool?  If that's the
case, yes, all of your changes are going to be lost every time.  You'll
need to make the changes within Crowdin.  When the script is ran to make
sure the latest documentation is pushed to the Crowdin tool it doesn't
override any translations that have already been done.  It just adds
updates to the documentation (new sentences, new code, etc) or changes that
were made.  So unless sections of the english version of the documentation
has been changes your Russian updates shouldn't be affected.  I see no
reason why you couldn't own the Russian part of the translation process.
Whenever Victor goes to pull down the translations if the Russian
translations aren't at 100% he can talk to you.  Does that sound
reasonable?  Did I understand your concern correctly?

Lisa