cordova-dev mailing list archives

From <Axel.Nenn...@telekom.de>
Subject firefoxos cordova.js !lastName
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:43:55 GMT
Hi,

I am using inappbrowser (0.5.5-dev) in a project on ios, android and firefoxos.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

The firefoxos version of the app reports two errors in the console log.

Cordova.js:466 getElementByID called with empty id (or similar)

Cordova.js:1171   - " -

In line 1171 this is cause by lastName being null.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/cordova-lib/cordova.js#L1171

The value of moduleName at that time is InAppBrowserProxy.

I fixed this by inserting in line 1172:

If (!lastName) continue;

In line 466 key is null or undefined.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/cordova-lib/cordova.js#L466

I have no idea why this happens on FirefoxOS but not on the other platforms.

My current guess is that

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/blob/master/plugin.xml#L203

does not get digested on FirefoxOS as on the other platforms.

I did not create a new issue

-Axel

Cordova version: 4.1.2

~/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-firefoxos/3.6.3