cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mbro...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Automatically installing missing platforms from cli
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 19:13:45 GMT
Hey Michal,

I'd be happy to add this feature to the cordova-cli! It's a feature that
I've wanted since day 1, which is why it was added the phonegap-cli at the
very beginning. And by donating the implementation to the cordova-cli, it
will remove a lot of work-around logic from the phonegap-cli. Simpler is
better.

I'll set aside time early next week to add this feature to the cordova-cli,
then follow up with a pull request for review.

Cheers,
Michael