cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Les Orchard <>
Subject Hello Cordova world!
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:58:42 GMT
Hey folks! Just realized that my attempt last year at an intro email
bounced, so here goes again...

My name's Les Orchard, and I'm a webdev at the Mozilla Corp. I'm just
starting to dig into contributing work on Firefox OS support, alongside
Piotr Zalewa. I think my sweet spot will be looking at server-side stuff
and developer tools, especially in node.js.

I'm very much a newb and playing catch-up with the project. I've got a
couple of PRs submitted, but still have a lot to learn.

{web,mad,computer} scientist; {tech,scifi} writer; home{brew,roast}er;