cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Mueller <graham.mueller...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova Android 3.7.0 Release
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:41:59 GMT
(Sorry, I hadn't subscribed to the list before sending that first message,
so this will appear w/o history)

>3.7.0 has been posted to dist and npm. Since nobody else wants to post the
blog post for the release, but believe this release important enough to
warrant one, I'll probably do that later today. >

>We do need a tools release with 3.7.0 pinned, since there's still delays
in getting 4.0 out.

Looking at npm's cordova-android, I do see version 3.7. However, running
the current version of cordova/cordova-lib, platform update android still
provides 3.6.4 because that's marked as the most recent. Is that what you
mean by a "tools release?"