cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject So...can we merge 4.0.x into master yet?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:51:22 GMT

So, now that 3.7.0 is mostly out the door (dealing with npm stuff now), I
think we should talk about getting 4.0.x merged into master and out the

I know there's that CookeManager thing that breaks the File Transfer plugin
that we have to deal with, and I'm wondering if we can actually get some
tests for that before we do the merge.  I really want 4.0.x to be in
mainline and be our priority so that we can get it out by the end of

Also, once we get 4.0.x, we need to talk about WebViews and how we deal
with the whole Jellybean fiasco, but I think we need to take one step at a
time and get 4.0.x out.