cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android 3.7.0 and 4.0.x releases.
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:41:05 GMT
I don't consider the issue resolved, but I did bump the version up to
Lollipop, so we should be good to go for a Cordova 3.7.0 release.  I'll
wait until Monday to do it so people have enough time to chime in before we
do a 3.7.x branch and merge the 4.0.x stuff into master for a 4.0.x release.



On Thu Jan 08 2015 at 10:50:39 AM Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the command line to
> generate targetApi = 21.  That said, I was hoping to have the merges be
> neater for CB-8026, since the changes are made in two different files,
> respectively.
>
> On Thu Jan 08 2015 at 10:48:50 AM Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes! Sounds good to me! Although I'm not sure there's much point in
>> creating the 3.7.x branch until CB-8026 is resolved and we set targetApi =
>> 21
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Sounds like this is all good.  I'm going to create a 3.7.0 branch today
>> and
>> > start committing the fixes for CB-8026 into that. I'm going to hold off
>> on
>> > merging 4.0.x into master until I hear back from other people on this
>> > thread.
>> >
>> > On Wed Jan 07 2015 at 2:34:06 PM Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hey
>> > >
>> > > Do we have a 3.7.0 branch ready yet? I want us to get that ready and
>> > merge
>> > > the 4.0.x stuff into the master branch once we get 3.7.0 out.  That
>> way
>> > we
>> > > can finally go back to having a regular dev process.
>> > >
>> > > Are people opposed to us merging the 4.0.x branch into master once we
>> > > release 3.7.x and just treating 4.0.x like a full release branch?
>> > >
>> > > Joe
>> > >
>> >
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message