cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject [VOTE] 3.7.0 Android Platform release
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:09:39 GMT
Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 Android Platform Release.

Release issue:

Repos ready to be released have been published to

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-android: 3.7.0 (f3885692d9)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:

Voting will go on for a minimum of 72 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ran hello world

Note: This is the first time we've done an independent platform
release, and as much as I'd like this thing to go out, it'd be good to
smooth-out this release process while we're here.  I've added my
signing key to cordova-dist for verification.  Please keep adding
feedback on this in the discuss thread.