cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-android 4.0 JUnit tests
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:40:50 GMT
It was easier to get the tests to run in Android Studio than it was to get
Cordova itself to run. You just import them in as an Eclipse project and it
just works.  I was surprised when I did this a few days ago.

I don't like this pull request because it removes all tests of the
AndroidWebView component itself, and instead makes the tests conform to the
way that XWalk is designed.  I think that we need a full re-write of the
JUnit tests, but that can wait until after 4.0.x is released.