cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:37:35 GMT
Pluggable WebViews will be supported on 2.3, but the only WebView that
kind-of works on Android 2.3 right now is MozillaWebView.  We did throw the
people stuck supporting 2.3 a bone with the work we did with the
MozillaWebView work, but given the unstable state of the GeckoView itself,
I don't know if it'd ever be ready for production. (Scripts are failing due
to changes in Mozilla infrastructure, and we're right now relying on
nightlies) :(
On Thu Jan 08 2015 at 9:23:17 AM julio cesar sanchez <>