cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-android 4.0 JUnit tests
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:37:36 GMT
The tests don't work with Crosswalk because Crosswalk's main class doesn't
inherit from a view.  This is why we had to change the CordovaWebView from
being a class to being an Interface in the first place.  I don't think
there is a way for these tests to work with Crosswalk because of this
incompatibility.  I don't think there is a way to re-use these tests
because of this fundamental change.