cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:21:45 GMT
Hey

So, it's finally here.  I want to see us work more on Pluggable Webviews,
and adding the API, but I think it's time that we released what we've been
working on for almost a year to our users.  I know that the API isn't
exactly the most awesome we can make it, but it works, and I'd rather have
it out at 80% than it sitting for a few more months in limbo.

Are there any major blocking tasks that would prevent a vote thread that
anyone knows about, or should we start firing up a release?  I don't think
we're going to make our January date, but the first week of February isn't
that terrible.

Thoughts?

Joe