cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 22:29:05 GMT
Correct.  Next month one of the two will dip, and I think it will be ICS
first.

  However it seems nobody actually tests regularly on 2.3.x, so I'm
thinking it's better to be honest about the support we are offering than to
say we support something we don't. Unless someone wants to put the time in
to figure out why mobile-spec fails on Gingerbread, we should make a
special case and drop support.  I haven't seen this materialize as of yet.