cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:33:10 GMT
Agreed.  That would mean that 3.7.x would be the last release where we
support Android 2.3.x.  I don't think that MozillaView is in a good enough
state for us to recommend that path to users.  At this point, I can say
that the owners of these 78 million phones should buy a new phone.  It's
not like a phone running KitKat can't be bought for $100.