cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release Jan 6, 2015
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:25:10 GMT
That is not something that should stop the tools release. IOS isn't even
being updated in this release. The current released tools must have the
same issue.

This release is about getting users the updated blackberry, ubuntu and
windows platform releases. iOS can fix the bug, do a platform release and
then do a new tools release (cordova 4.2.1).

I don't believe we should stop this release and wait for iOS. This is one
of the main reasons we switched to independent platform releases!