cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-lib version == cordova-cli version?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:51:39 GMT
Sorry I realized that wasn't very clear.

They are the same on purpose. We could change this if we have a good
reason. Right now the "cordova" version our users download is based on the
cli. CLI is very tightly tied to cordova-lib.

It says that cli and lib can be different versions at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/versioning-and-release-strategy.md.
Probably need to change this.