cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject [Vote] Tools Release Jan 6, 2015
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 01:46:38 GMT
Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

Release issue:

All tools have been published to

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-js: 3.7.3 (8d6b736a36)
    cordova-lib: 4.2.0 (52f7db9dfc)
    cordova-plugman: 0.22.17 (016ef62e7e)
    cordova-cli: 4.2.0 (afa8016230)

You can test the rc by going npm install -g cordova@rc.

I'd especially love if the windows and blackberry guys can test it!

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* ran unit tests + mobile spec on android + ios