cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review: Tools release blog post
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 22:58:23 GMT
What are some examples of older platforms that can't use the newer exec
code? I don't think this is a usecase that is very common (using fairly
outdated platforms with new cli). Maybe a solution would be that newer
versions of the cli don't work with those old versions of platforms.

In terms of app plugin, we have a transform for that very case part of the
browserify code.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/blob/master/tasks/lib/require-tr.js#L52-L63.

Do you know the reasoning behind keeping app plugin a part of
cordova-android repo and not breaking it out like all of our other plugins?