cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [All Platforms][CordovaJS] NO_RESULT handling
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 19:02:03 GMT
I know this is an old thread but I'm seeing problems with this in my
Bluetooth plugins now that people are upgrading.

Cordova 4.1.2 with iOS 3.7.0 is broken. NO_RESULT calls the failure
callback.
After downgrading to Cordova 4.0.0 with iOS 3.6.0 the plugin works as
expected.

I use NO_RESULT since I hold onto command.callbackId when a Cordova method
is called and call the callback later from an iOS delegate callback.

https://github.com/don/BluetoothSerial/blob/master/src/ios/MEGBluetoothSerial.m#L148

I was under the impression that i needed to call [pluginResult
setKeepCallbackAsBool:TRUE]; to keep the callback. Is this false?

Can I just remove all the iOS calls that return NO_RESULT?