cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <>
Subject Re: Automatically installing missing platforms from cli
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 01:13:21 GMT
what does `cordova run ios` do in windows?
`cordova run wp8` in mac?

Note that recent changes allow you to `platform add ios` in windows, but
run will always be an error.
Personally, I am with Terrance on this. Magic should be used very carefully.

$ git on up
git: 'on' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

Did you mean one of these?

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Terence M. Bandoian <>