cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [All Platforms][CordovaJS] NO_RESULT handling
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 20:28:37 GMT
I believe Don's issue is directly related to my recent change in cordova-js
[#1], for which there is a reversing pull request [#2]

The expectation of what a NO_RESULT meant was not documented, and my change
made it so it called the error callback.  I will be accepting the pull
request today ( and adding a comment to clearly state that NO_RESULT is NOT
an error, and does NOT call the error handler. )

Don, can you try changing your cordova.js file? ( directly in the
platforms/ios/ folder and seeing if you still see the issue)
You can mimic this change: [3]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/commit/9eb4f7faf607ae22fb8b6ee31d24fd622dbaf64c
[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/pull/98