cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Created a plugin to help with local plugin development
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:53:37 GMT
My impression was that after uninstall didn't made sense to implement,
since the hook declare via plugin.xml and all related files don't exist so
there is nothing to run.

The only valid case would be for hooks defined in directory, if they want
to listen to uninstall events for any plugin.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>