cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Implement native features in Cordova
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 07:23:17 GMT
As the media plugin doesn't follow the W3C specification for media capture,
it might be included in the plugin, but you should check if this is
possible on other platforms too.
You can file an issue on the cordova JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB) as enhancement to the media
plugin providing the details you wrote here.

If you want to try to create a separate plugin, then check
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/3.5.0/guide_hybrid_plugins_index.md.html#Plugin%20Development%20Guide