cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:36:04 GMT
Well, if somebody can review the pull request I did some months ago for the
dialogs plugin I'll be grateful
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs/pull/39

I tested it on xcode 5 and xcode 6, on iOS 6, iOS 7 and iOS 8, it fixes a
repported bug (CB-7734) and changes the UIAlertView to UIAlerController
when available (it was necessary to fix the bug and makes the plugin future
proof)