cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Brommers <ebromm...@gmail.com>
Subject Automated builds / tests for plugins
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:10:26 GMT
Hello,

I'm in the process of writing a plugin that might be worth including
in the general cordova plugin set (getting info about the installed
fonts on a device). I've been trying to follow the general structure
of the cordova plugins, but haven't come across information about how
the automated builds / test scripts are kicked off yet. If someone
could point be in the right direction, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Erik

PS - I've gotten the cordova-plugin-test-framework up and running. I'm
just wondering how the plugins are built, if there's an automated
build system. Grunt? Something else? Any info would be helpful.