cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: platforms/plugins save and restore from config.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 18:35:02 GMT
-1 on removing experimental.

I love the concept behind this feature, and I applaud Gorkem for actually
working on pushing it forward, but I'm still concerned the current design
is not perfect.  Just today we were discussing storing the list of plugins
into a package.json if plugins move to npm.  The current implementation
still saves all installed plugins including dependencies and not just what
was explicitly added.

If we add this outside experimental, and document & broadcast it, we will
have to support it going forward.  That will certainly influence future cli
designs.

-Michal