cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: proposed utility
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 20:53:11 GMT
I like the way gulp works: the same package acts different when installed
globally/locally.  Namely, the global always shells work off to the local.

So, instead of a separate cordova-local utility (akin to grunt and
grunt-cli), perhaps we just add your feature directly into cordova-cli?

For backwards compat, I think we should still allow the global cordova-cli
to do work as we do now (i.e. we don't *require* local installs), but if a
local install happens to exist it would shell out to that.

Anyway, neat that you've implemented this already!