cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: MobileSpec for testing cordova-lib@rc
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 20:47:51 GMT
If we add node_modules to search path, will we be able to adjust which
versions of platforms/plugins it uses just by modifying package.json?

Not sure if platforms use search path, or just plugins?  Also not sure if
we can install plugins from our registry using npm proper, but you can use
the git repos as a workaround if not.

May be useful for testing specific versions for JIRA issues etc.

-Michal