cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova/PhoneGap Local Install
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:10:29 GMT
There was also a recent mailing list thread here about a cordova-local
utility someone wrote, which supports installing cordova-cli's locally
within projects and calling into them automatically from a wrapper.  I
haven't tried it, but it could be a more similar workflow to the standard
cordova-cli workflow than what Mark suggests (though Marks has other
advantages).