cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Browser platform and unsupported plugins
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:17:09 GMT
Sergey, I think you have it right: use the underlying Browser
implementation if possible, or call fail() otherwise is the right solution
for cordova-browser implementations.

Ripple will stub out its own implementation if it wants to control a fake
data stream.  Mixing fake data into cordova-browser implementations
sometimes but not always will not help developers.

I do not think this is inconsistent, cordova-browser can be used for simple
development/debugging or production, and ripple can be used for more
feature rich simulation.

-Michal