cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: Cordova Android 3.7.0 Release
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:46:40 GMT
Indeed.  Tools have a "pinned" version which they prefer to install by
default (so that we can be confident about compatibility).  You can try
"cordova platform add android@3.7.0" to be explicit about the new version,
and the tooling release next week will update the default pin.

Pinning may go away in the future, but for now it helps us release with