cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:10:57 GMT
Does it really matter?  I think Joe summarized it best, we can only claim
to support what is actually being supported (aka actively tested, actively
maintained).  Market share doesn't impact that.

Not that we should not actively break 2.3 support, but with 3.7 on the
horizon, and big changes coming in 4.0, it would be nice to signal that as
the last version supporting 2.3 and have us be free to make changes that
cannot be compatible with the older version.

-Michal