cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Hangout Meeting Notes (January 2015)
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:37:19 GMT
Correction for cordova-ios:
- There will not be a cordova-ios 3.8.0 release -- the original intent
was to have the "wkwebview" branch integrated in this release which
contains pluggable web views
- There is a 4.0.x branch for ios which has some Category (class
extension) changes that are breaking changes. This is because of
CB-8351
- The new proposal is to have pluggable webviews (wkwebview branch) in
the 4.0 release instead, congruent with how android 4.0 has pluggable
webviews