cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove CDVJson.h from Copy Headers?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:40:53 GMT
Sounds good to me to remove it as a public header - we never documented
support for it for use.

Since it is kinda public already, we should push this for 4.0 because of
 CDVInAppBrowser (although if we want to do it now, I suppose we could go
the icky way and detect the existence of either the prefixed or
non-prefixed version at runtime).